Call Ducks

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Mr. Ree, Sep 8, 2010.

1. Mr. Ree

Mr. Ree Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2007
    South Central, KY
    Sorry for not having any pics, or for not knowing much about Call Ducks. Just know these need to go, lol. Im not sure what color to call them, the original pair looks like mallard coloring. The others (offspring of that pair) and the same color as well as some other color, not sure what to call it. These are my moms and she wants to sale them. She paid $35 for the adult pair but if someone is interested they can have all 7 for $100. These are for PICK UP ONLY. I cant ship nor do I have the time for it. It is a possibility that I could deliver them to an upcoming show im attending. Thanks for your time.

~Casey

2. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Mr. Ree :

Sorry for not having any pics, or for not knowing much about Call Ducks. Just know these need to go, lol. Im not sure what color to call them, the original pair looks like mallard coloring. The others (offspring of that pair) and the same color as well as some other color, not sure what to call it. These are my moms and she wants to sale them. She paid $35 for the adult pair but if someone is interested they can have all 7 for $100. These are for PICK UP ONLY. I cant ship nor do I have the time for it. It is a possibility that I could deliver them to an upcoming show im attending. Thanks for your time.

~Casey

Do you ever go to Sano?​

3. Boggy Bottom Bantams

Boggy Bottom Bantams Overrun With Chickens

Mar 9, 2008
    Hahira, GA
    the mallard colored ones are called grey call, just so you know

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by