Calling all California Chicken People (chicks for sale)

silkieluvr

Songster
12 Years
Sep 20, 2007
Marin, California
Hey everyone, never offered chicks on here before but here goes:

6 bantam white cochin chicks that are now 3 weeks old. From quality lines, not bred frizzle to frizzle. Have 3 smooth feathered and 3 frizzled. $10 each, can negotiate price if someone takes all 6.

4 bantam barred rocks, looks to me like a quad (3 hens and 1 roo) Would be perfect for starting a breeding project with them! They are from excellent lines and there parents all did extremely well at the last show we went to (3 best of variety, 2 reserve of variety) These all hatched the day after easter. $10 each or $35 for the quad.

Please post here with any questions and feel free to pm me too!

thdoc47aa2727efd36987221996322-17-0.jpg

happyvalleyshow004.jpg

happyvalleyshow002.jpg

010101010412011607200803205c6aba911.jpg

Don't mind the barred rock girls barring, it isn't actually brown, the camera just changed the color.

Last edited:
I wish I lived closer to you. But at least I get to see what my babies will look like huh? I am like a pregnant mommy waiting to have babies. I am so excited. I have only ever hatched silkies and faverolles until my last batch of bantam cochins, but these barred rocks will be totally different than anything I have hatched.

Very nice.

Marie

I'm not sure yet if we can ship, if nobody else closer wants them, I may be able to arrange shipping, but it may need to be when they are older and no longer need the heat lamp.

Silkieluvr - I just pm'd you on the cochins, but the BRs are also darling...now if your mille fleur's have also had chicks I'll really be in trouble!

Hmmm... I would love those BR for my DD 4-H project but I think you are about 5 hours from me. Do you ever head up to Sac? I could drive down and meet you.
If not I am going to have to figure out how to get down there.

Um, I think that I may be going up to Yuba City (not sure if that is close at all) on Wednesday, let me know because I could bring them up then if you'd like
wink.png

My DH and I are going to look at our budget and see if we can drive down. I can tell you by Sunday if we can make it. What time would it be?

Oh yeah Alyssa, aren't you running away from those annoying family friends and going up to stay at your grandma's tomorrow? That means you wont be home to whip your dad into building the run for the milles on Sunday! And you better be home by Wednesday because I'm making you go to the vet for Rambo with me!

Back
Top Bottom