1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Calling All New Brinsea Owners!!! February Hatch-a-long... PRIZES!!!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by WhiteMountainsRanch, Dec 30, 2010.

1. WhiteMountainsRanch

WhiteMountainsRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 19, 2010
    Sandy Eggo, CA
    February Hatch-a-long for the new Brinsea Owners!!! [​IMG] Brinsea has now announced it will be donating a prize for our February Brinsea Hatch-a-long!!! It will be a EcoGlow chick brooder.

Hopefully we will get a lot of the people to join that ordered the Brinsea for Christmas and are getting it at the end of January. [​IMG]

RULES FOR PRIZE: Photo contest. Submit a picture to Brinsea, post picture on here and on Brinsea's facebook page. Picture must be of the hatch in the Brinsea incubator. Hatch must be at least 1 chick and between February 1st and February 28th. That's it!

Thanks for playing!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 26, 2011
  2. WhiteMountainsRanch

WhiteMountainsRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 19, 2010
    Sandy Eggo, CA
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 30, 2010
  3. Heidi

Heidi Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2007
    Northwest Michigan
    You can count me in for February if my Brinsea comes on time. Oh I have to obtain some black Orpington eggs too.

4. leahthor

leahthor Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2010
    Northwestern Alberta
    Mine should be coming by the end of the week! Doing my happy dance!!!

5. chickee

chickee Chillin' With My Peeps

My Octagon 20 advance EX is arriving tomorrow afternoon [​IMG] Hope to have my shipped Ameraucana eggs by Feb. 9th [​IMG]

6. CDennis

CDennis Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2009
    Idaho
    If I can find a way to have several hatches in my brooder or make a new space I am in again!!!!

7. funnybirds

funnybirds Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 16, 2010
    I'm waiting for eggs to arrive in the mail because there has been a bad cold snap in Missouri and the seller has understandably delayed the shipment.
    If they come in February I am all in!
    Best of luck to you all!

8. joeyg4583

joeyg4583 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2009
    Brighton
    I want a Brinsea so bad!!! Hopefully I will be joining you all soon

9. Heidi

Heidi Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2007
    Northwest Michigan
    Well I received an e-mail yesterday stating my Brinsea shipped and it will be delivered this Friday. I'm guessing alot more people on byc will be getting the same e-mail.

10. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Im in for this one too-Have eggs coming for Feb 1st:)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by