**CALLING ALL OLD SCHOOL BYC'ERS!!!*** ... Remember me ? :)

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by ChicknThief, Nov 16, 2011.

1. ChicknThief

ChicknThief Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2008
    Nor Cal
    Hey guys! It's been years [​IMG] Hopefully the people I love and remember are still here? Purplechicken, Ozarkhen, Okiechick??? There are many others, but if you remember me please post! I have missed everyone terribly! I would love to hear updates on how everyone has been!

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:Purplechicken is MIA, too busy on FB. The other two are still here. And so am I!

3. ChicknThief

Jan 12, 2008
    Nor Cal
    Yay! I haven't been on since February of '10! Haha. I have missed everybody.

Sadly, I do not currently have any chickens [​IMG] After I moved out of my mother's house (jeaucamom) , there was a massive tragedy and almost our entire flock died [​IMG] Mom gave the survivors away. Including a gorgeous Splash Orp roo who was egg-gifted me by Speckledhen (Cythia).

I plan to start up with the addiction again in the next couple years though! I'm living in Sacramento now with the man who is to be my husband <3 He is as city as they come, but we plan on buying a house with some land on it in the next 7 years, and he is fully supportive of my poultry dependancy! [​IMG] He even said he would build me as many coops as I want [​IMG] ... I'm thinking at 15 coops is a good starter number, yes? [​IMG]

Also, has anyone seen Kanchii? OEGBman? Paganfish? I see that Speckled is still around! [​IMG] How is that big blue boy of yours? Hope Suede and Hawkeye are doing well

Last edited: Nov 16, 2011
  4. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Yep, I remember you! We've lost some members, but have gained others. Welcome back!

5. debilorrah

Quote:OEGBman is on FB only these days. Do you have FB? I can PM you some names.

So you are in my fine state (that is a joke). Are you working? If so, CONGRATS!!!!!

6. ChicknThief

Jan 12, 2008
    Nor Cal
    Quote:I remember you too! How have you been? What's new and exciting? What breeds ya got goin on? [​IMG]

Quote:Haha yes, I actually am fb friends with him, I was just wondering if he ever got on here anymore [​IMG] ( Here is my fb link if ya'll want to add me http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1442200977 )

And yes! I am working. I work full time as a receptionist for Milhous Children's Services. But I could very soon be going into the home care field. I have a lady that is interested in hiring me. I will be taking home 3000 a month! [​IMG] Which would mean we could buy our house in 4 years instead of 7 [​IMG] Where in Cali are you??

7. debilorrah

Quote:I remember you too! How have you been? What's new and exciting? What breeds ya got goin on? [​IMG]

Quote:Haha yes, I actually am fb friends with him, I was just wondering if he ever got on here anymore [​IMG] ( Here is my fb link if ya'll want to add me http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1442200977 )

And yes! I am working. I work full time as a receptionist for Milhous Children's Services. But I could very soon be going into the home care field. I have a lady that is interested in hiring me. I will be taking home 3000 a month! [​IMG] Which would mean we could buy our house in 4 years instead of 7 [​IMG] Where in Cali are you??

Down here in the Mojave desert. Hesperia.

8. ChikeeMomma

ChikeeMomma Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2009
    Mid Michigan
    Only been on here a couple of years, but wanted to say WELCOME BACK!!!! [​IMG]

9. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    [​IMG] Glad to have you back! I remmeber you being so excited about Suede's kids!

10. ChicknThief

Jan 12, 2008
    Nor Cal
    Glad to have you back! I remmeber you being so excited about Suede's kids!

Yup! Valentine, Bonnie and Bluebell. 1 Splash roo and two gorgeous blue hens [​IMG] I miss those chooks. Do you know if Cynthia still breeds BBS? I'm hoping to restart my flock in the next couple years and what better way to start than with a couple Suede babys??? [​IMG] I'm also going to see if I can fanagle... phanagle... phanagal.... *ahem*... I'm going to see if I can manage to snag some English lines too [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by