**CALLING ALL OLD SCHOOL BYC'ERS!!!*** ... Remember me ? :)

Versace is an incredible man. Very gentle and sweet. He helps raise all the chicks in the main coop - from calling them to eat to cuddling with them at night. You should be very proud of him (I know I am). And he passes his attitude on to his chicks.

Oh yes I am very proud of him. What a good fella. Thank you so much for taking such care of my babies. This news has made my whole week seem better. God Bless you
smile.png

Versace is unrelated to Suede sadly. I hatched him shortly after Valentine hatched. He is from a line in Texas that I intended to blend with your line. I never got a chance to separate out my Orps from the rest of the flock though. So far as I know, Valentine and all of his offspring died in the accident. I will have to double check with mom on that though. I mean, all this time I thought they were ALL dead, so I could be wrong.
fl.gif

Valentine is still my avatar
smile.png
Back when he was still a teenager. I have tons of pictures of him. I miss my big lovey fella

He used to jump into my lap whenever I would sit in the chicken run. He would sit there and groom my hair for hours. He was my special buddy

I will try and get more pictures for you in the next few days. Winds are really bad right now (80-100 mph) and the chickens are all hunkered down.

I have some lovely blues from Versace over some black hens of Bamachickens' English/American Orps line. While still very young, I am excited to see how they mature. So, no rush as I plan on having Versace chicks for a long time to come - as long as Versace agrees
smile.png

I wanna thank you Jess......really really thank you, for taking the time to hatch Versace. My huge love of Orps started because of Versace - he is, at least personality wise, a true top of the line Orpington - a great representitive of the breed.

hugs.gif
for Valentine.

Aw really?
smile.png
I didn't know that. I'm really touched. Had you seen him on the forums before the accident? I'm so happy he turned out so mellow. Last time I saw him he was still in his I'm-a-fiesty-teenager stage
lol.png
He really did fill out very nicely. I love how defined his splash marks are, and by the looks of those hens he is with, you must have some GORGEOUS stock out of them
smile.png
I'm really happy that they went to such a fantastic home.

He does indeed bear a resemblance! That was actually the reason I chose that particular line to blend with yours. If you think Versace is pretty, you shoulda seen his parents! Very handsome. I wanted birds of worthy of being linked to Suede. No hatchery bird would do
tongue.png

Aw, that's very sweet of you to say. Suede has that same calm, friendly, easy-going temperament. He's never been a moment's trouble his entire life-such a good boy. He's my big blue buddy and like Versace, passes on that trait to his sons.

Back
Top Bottom