Calling All Ornamental Pheasant Breeders!!

peepsnbunnies

Crowing
14 Years
Mar 31, 2007
Central Florida
Can anyone tell me what the correct humidity % would be for incubating Grey Peacock Pheasant eggs? Not the wet bulb - I don't have that, I have a thermometer/humidity monitor with digital readout.

Thanks,
Lisa
smile.png

I run my incubator around 60% the chart say 60 to 65 and 80 to 85 last three days this has work well for me on all of our peacock pheasants we hatch.
Doug

Doug,do you have an extra grey peacock hen?I know wrong time of the year.I tried earlier and still couldn't find one.I am also looking for a temminick hen and 1 or 2 eliot hens.
In N.H.,Tony.

Tony I sold all the grays I hatch last year a hen is going to be hard to find I seen several male for sell. There is 7 elliott hens on eggbid for sale he want 45.00 ea.
Doug

Tony,
Do you have a website and where are you located in NH? I'm looking for a number of birds and also have some silvers to sell/trade.
Many thanks.
Kris Becker
[email protected]

As for most pheasants 70-80 and the last 3 days 86-88.Do you have an extra grey peacock hen available?
In N.H.,Tony.
Really? 70-80% humility seems really high! It's my first time hatching silver pheasant eggs and I have been incubating at ~45-50 humility. They're due to hatch next week. Should I turn up the humility up high now? I'm using the Genesis Hova-Bator 1588 with an automatic turner.

Back
Top Bottom