Calling all peeps in SYDNEY!!!!

Butterscotchbitesfinger

Enabler
5 Years
Nov 2, 2018
NSW Australia
Hi everyone. I couldn’t find the right forum so I’m posting here. I am selling a few silkies (pure and some mixed with Pekin others mixed with possibly polish). I will post pics later but this is one of the chicks. They aren’t baby’s and do NOT need an brooder. I will also post pics of the parent options.
Prices;
Hens: $40 for pure $30
For mixed
Roosters: $10 for ALL roosters pure and mixed

Now this is two of them...
B68878C8-6099-4515-87F2-77A5B08FDEED.jpeg

(Above I think is a hen...)
40A7679B-5ED7-45AD-8362-9ADC8FB0B22A.jpeg

(Above... possibly cockerel)

Okay updates: moving chicks into new pen tomorrow away from parents so I can catch and take pics and sell them. PM me if your interested. I will put pics up tomorrow of these chicks. PM me if you want to see more of one chick or are interested in a few and I will send you pics of this particular chicks

Okay updates: moving chicks into new pen tomorrow away from parents so I can catch and take pics and sell them. PM me if your interested. I will put pics up tomorrow of these chicks. PM me if you want to see more of one chick or are interested in a few and I will send you pics of this particular chicks
In their new pen! We have two roosters and two hens! So if your interested pm me please

I would love to have 2 silkies. I really don't want to spend $40 for one hen though.
Yeah I understand. I buy silkies a lot. The local place sells them for $50 I believe we may have sold them though if not I may concider dropping the price. Please PM me if interested I will post if I haven’t sold them

Back
Top Bottom