Calling all Portland based Oregonians who want superior BLRW's

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by DMSrabbit, Jan 2, 2011.

1. DMSrabbit

DMSrabbit Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2010
    Portland, OR
    I am ordering 30 Blue Laced Red Wyandotte chicks from Pauls Poultry . They are straight run, and will be a variety of Blue, Splash, and Black BLRW varieties. I cannot promise color or sex, but all will be very high quality (arguably the best BLRW's in the USA.) They are listed @9.95 ea on their website, and i am the first order to be fulfilled for 2011. I spoke with Jesse from Paul's poultry yesterday and again today, and he informed me the chicks will probably hatch sometime mid February, but it could take as long as till the end of February to arrive here in Portland. I have 2 orders from other people already, and right now i have 7 chicks left up for grabs. I would love to sell them to just one person, but if two people want to split them i will gladly do so. All i ask is that the person taking the remaining chicks pay 1/4 of the shipping (which will be about $60 total so about $15 per person) and for the 7 chicks @ 9.95= $69.65. With the shipping and the chicks it will be about $85 bucks. I am hatching a lot of high quality BLRW's from other poultry farms and acquiring several chicks as well, so i will have too many for myself, therefore i need to get rid of the extra 7 on my order. I don't need any money today, just your word that when they arrive, you will come grab your 7 within the first week of them being here. PM me if interested,

Nate

2. tlb796

tlb796 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2010
    Portland
    I am interested... I live in Portland proper. $85.00 it is.
    Tamera

3. CorgiHouse

CorgiHouse Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 4, 2010
    Boring, OR
    Looks like I am too slow to respond........but just wanted to say that I would be interested too, so if it doesn't work out for some reason with Tamera, let me know.

Or would it be possible to add more to your existing order?? I love his birds and have always wanted to get some. [​IMG]

~Kathleen

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by