Calling all scrunchers vs. folders!...

hoosierhen

Songster
12 Years
Sep 26, 2007
Indiana
OMGosh, this is how it is- I'm in the bathroom this morning and I realize that I'm COUNTING the number of sheets of TP I'm using, not to mention that recently I've had a raised awareness of how I'm manipulating the TP (scrunching vs folding) I can't decide if this is a blessing or a curse! LOL
Thanks to the person who started that thread- my life has been enriched by my BYC membership! Has anyone else out there been influenced by that thread, or am I alone here??

yuckyuck.gif

I am dying laughing!!!!! I have refused to post on folders vs. scrunchers. SOMETHING has to remain private and yet, I found myself being totally concious of how I was using my TP and I almost posted on here that I was going berzerk cuz I can't even go to the bathroom without thinking about you all and who was doing which way!!!
lau.gif

Okay, At the risk of putting myself on the retaliation sheet I have so desperately tried to stay off of and...I know it is probably against every forum rule in the book to make fun of people's spelling but this one just leaves you WIDE open
gig.gif

a baby whip??????
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Just what do you whip a baby with and why you are wiping with it???????
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom