Calling all sebastopol owners!!!

muscovy94

Crowing
14 Years
Nov 11, 2008
Vicksburg, MS
Hey everyone i am really interested in sebastopol geese and would like to see everyones pics of them. I would also like to know who all will be selling their sebbie eggs in the spring.
smile.png

I will have a modest quantity of colored Sebastopol eggs in the Spring.
Please be advised that some colors do not have flowing feathers all over. Colors are still being perfected and the well feathered ones cost BIG BUCKS! $300.00 + from Holderreads!
My blue gander which I purchased from Holderreads as show quality is only fluffy. His color is wonderful. The grey goose (his mate to be) has great feathers. All others are in between. I love the colors and will concentrate on them on a small scale (for now-LOL).
Yuri-Bloo Goo (blue gander
goslings299-1.jpg

Zoey
goslings123.jpg

Some of the gang juveniles
goslings154.jpg

here's my babies. i have a show quality pair with the female winning best medium goose at my last show. Their names are Tom Brady and Giselle.
KLSPOULTRY039.jpg

i also have a breeder quality pair i just got named Boris and Natasha.
IMG_0154.jpg

i will have eggs and goslings available from both pairs in the spring. the show pair's eggs and babies are going to be more expensive.

i just started showing this year. i've only been to 3 shows, still learning which birds look good and what they're supposed to look like. that show where she won best medium was her first show. i'm really proud of her.

Back
Top Bottom