1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Calling all Stink eyes! Need help with family feud!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by sezjasper, Jan 4, 2014.

1. sezjasper

sezjasper Chillin' With My Peeps

May 6, 2012
    Eldersburg, Maryland
    Desperately seeking stink eye pictures to impersonate my 8 hens! Here's the story... My brother loves to tease me because he knows my girls are my babies. He is forever making KFC jokes and trying to pick which of my girls is the plumpest...you get the picture! Today he emailed me calling for a chicken BBQ -- his excuse is that the girls have given him bird flu (our whole family just got over a virus!). Anyway I would love to respond with the stinkiest stink eye pictures to put him in his place!

To match up with my flock, I need a RIR, a Buff Orpington, a Light Brahma, a New Hampshire, a Tetra Tint, a Golden Comet (red sex-link), and 2 EEs...one pure white, one soft grey / brown, both with muffs and beards.

I know this is silly but silly is good! Thanks for any and all stink eyes!

2. sezjasper

May 6, 2012
    Eldersburg, Maryland
    Nobody with a good Stink eye shot that you're willing to share? [​IMG]

3. scratch'n'peck

scratch'n'peck Overrun With Chickens

Oct 31, 2008
    West Michigan
    My Coop
  4. sezjasper