calling all susexs breeders ---i need help---

banjoejoe4783

VILLAMIL FARMS
9 Years
Oct 6, 2010
westville ok
helo all i have coronation and lite susexs and love them they are the calmest and one of the most prittest birds i have ever seen but becuase "others" do not know about the coronation susexs they call them "MUTTS" AS A SUSEXS BREEDER THISE IS VERRY OFFENDING please help teach others about thise greate birds here are some pics of mine
69260_resev_chap.jpg

69260_022.jpg

69260_009.jpg

how about some pics of yours ??

wow. They are very pretty. I wish i had some of them. I have two speckled sussexs and my nieces and nephews just love them cause they are so sweet and they willl let anyone pick them up. I think all of the sussex colors are beautiful and that is why mine are named Marilyn monroe and Aubrey hepburn.

Quote:
LOVE THE PICS VERRY NICE CORONATIONS

with your ties to the APA mabee you can help. how close are the coronation susexs from beeing added to the standered ?????

Quote:
LOVE THE PICS VERRY NICE CORONATIONS

with your ties to the APA mabee you can help. how close are the coronation susexs from beeing added to the standered ?????

I don't think that they are very close, but I do not have Sussex. Delawares are enough white breeds for me. I think that Kathy raises them just for fun, because of how big and sweet they are.

Nick

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom