calling all susexs breeders ---i need help---

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by banjoejoe4783, May 8, 2011.

1. banjoejoe4783

banjoejoe4783 VILLAMIL FARMS

Oct 6, 2010
    westville ok
    helo all i have coronation and lite susexs and love them they are the calmest and one of the most prittest birds i have ever seen but becuase "others" do not know about the coronation susexs they call them "MUTTS" AS A SUSEXS BREEDER THISE IS VERRY OFFENDING please help teach others about thise greate birds here are some pics of mine
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

how about some pics of yours ??

2. kathyinmo

kathyinmo Nothing In Moderation

I am not a breeder, though I do have some Coronation Sussex birds.
    I love my Coronation Sussex also! They are huge and very mellow and calm.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. muddyhorse

muddyhorse Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 11, 2009
    Bloomsdale, MO
    no Coronations here yet ( eggs in bater [​IMG] ) I do have light sussex. I also have 5 Silver Sussex so far it looks like 5 girls and a boy.

4. Pam's Little Farm

Pam's Little Farm Out Of The Brooder

Mar 7, 2011
    Wow... These are gorgeous.

Kathy, why don't you make a page for your Sussex?

5. Jferlisi

Jferlisi i dont eat chicken!!!!

Nov 2, 2010
    Menifee CA
    wow. They are very pretty. I wish i had some of them. I have two speckled sussexs and my nieces and nephews just love them cause they are so sweet and they willl let anyone pick them up. I think all of the sussex colors are beautiful and that is why mine are named Marilyn monroe and Aubrey hepburn.

6. banjoejoe4783

banjoejoe4783 VILLAMIL FARMS

Oct 6, 2010
    westville ok
    Quote:LOVE THE PICS VERRY NICE CORONATIONS

with your ties to the APA mabee you can help. how close are the coronation susexs from beeing added to the standered ?????

7. PepsNick

PepsNick Back to Business

May 9, 2010
    Egglanta, GA
    Quote:LOVE THE PICS VERRY NICE CORONATIONS

with your ties to the APA mabee you can help. how close are the coronation susexs from beeing added to the standered ?????

I don't think that they are very close, but I do not have Sussex. Delawares are enough white breeds for me. I think that Kathy raises them just for fun, because of how big and sweet they are.

Nick

Last edited: May 9, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by