Calling Call duck breeders

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by iajewel, Aug 11, 2011.

1. iajewel

iajewel Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 22, 2008
    Corning IA
    Im looking for someone that will have ( or does have) Call duck eggs and will ship. My DH loves the ones with the tuffs, I like the ones that aren't white. We both like grays. As you can tell we are not picky. If you have eggs or will have this spring can you message me so I can keep your info, or be put on your list.
    thank you.

2. easttxchick

easttxchick Lone Star Call Ducks

Aug 3, 2009
    Sent you a PM.

3. lovin my birds

lovin my birds Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 15, 2011
    Odessa, MO
    Sorry to impose on your thread but I would also be interested in call duck eggs. I think they are adorable and people seem to like them. I am also looking to expand on the kind I have. I have my flock of mixed ducks, and then my Mandarins, and working on my muscovy pen. They are still young and still with mamma! [​IMG]

ETS: I would also like them to be show quality if possible as I will be wanting to show them. Oh and I love whites and snowies! Just let me know what you got please! [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 11, 2011
  4. easttxchick

easttxchick Lone Star Call Ducks

Aug 3, 2009
    Quote:I'll send you a PM, too. I have Whites and Snowys.

5. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    I have SQ Butterscotch. My only color. Check them out on my website: www.funkyfeathers.com. I have had great fertility/hatch rates this year. Top show lines. [​IMG]

6. Sweetfolly

Sweetfolly Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2009
    Kildare, Wisconsin
    I'll have Blue, Black, Chocolate, and Lilac Bibbeds available next spring. [​IMG] I also get a few Blue Fawns, Greys, and Butterscotches out of my eggs, but I'm not breeding for them.

7. iajewel

Oct 22, 2008
    Corning IA
    Sweetfolly, your website says you are out of business and sold out of Calls?

8. duckluck

duckluck Dulcimyrh Ducks

Oct 22, 2009
    Illinois
    I will be at the Belvidere, Illinois show at the Boone County Fairgrounds on September 9-11 and I plan on having some silver appleyard, gray, blue fawn, chocolate, snowy, black and blue Call ducks available for sale there. Also a blue fawn pied pair. Appleyards will be a trio, Snowys a trio, chocolates a pair, blacks a pair and maybe a few single drakes, and I believe I will have a quad of grays. The two blues are both males. Some of the ducks will be showing and others will be for sale in the sales area, so if you are looking for Calls, there should be some you can take straight home without waiting for coop out time.

9. duckluck

duckluck Dulcimyrh Ducks

Oct 22, 2009
    Illinois
    Quote:Sweetfolly, I tried to PM you but it said your mailbox was full.

Any chance of you coming to the Crossroads show and showing those blue fawns? Blue fawns are needed to make the qualifier happen! There will be a qualifier there to get them into the APA/ABA standards. I'm holding back almost every one that I have from this year so that we can hopefully make it happen. So send help if you can and pass the message along!

10. iajewel

Oct 22, 2008
    Corning IA
    Uh.. her website says she is out of calls.. sold out.. so..

I will have to look on a map and see where in IL you will be, as Im in SW Iowa.. it isn't very likly I will be there, but do have some friends there I may be able to relay the ducks back to me.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by