Calling out all the freaks!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Vamp-A-Billy Princess, Apr 23, 2008.

1. Vamp-A-Billy Princess

Vamp-A-Billy Princess Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2008
    Indiana
    I know there's quite a few of you on here...
    Who else loves Horror movies, zombies, Elvis, Goth, punk, rock a billy music, body piercingand tattoos. I know there's more than just me.
    Oh I forgot hair dye/crazy hairstyles and homemade or cut up clothing.
    I know you are out there...follow the trail of black eyeliner and you will find me...LOL

2. TheOLDNewChick

TheOLDNewChick I'm an original

Jun 12, 2007
    Tioga, Louisiana
    I used to be there... kinda still am in a way. Do I count?

3. fullhouse

fullhouse Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2008
    MI
    Not that freaky but I am the crazy mom who can sew and dye things and uses a mei tie and has friends who knit her kids stuff they actually wear.

4. cjeanean

cjeanean Can't Decide

Mar 5, 2008
    Missouri
    Not really into horror, but I'm freak christian. I know, that doesn't seem like it would work, but I love the clothing style, makeup, piercings, tattoos, hair (my 5 yr old is getting ready for his summer mohawk), whatever.....just in the middle of it all I preach Christ crucified, risen from the dead, and my living savior....

5. Vamp-A-Billy Princess

Apr 13, 2008
    Indiana
    Excellent. I am wearing a tshirt that I altered into a halter top. I love knitting too. I have toned it down quite a bit since I had my son. The wierd clothes that look cute on a 14 year old dont look as good when you are pushing 30. My mom says my rock a billy clothes are much more flattering. Wearing 50s clothes looks good on any age. Black lipstick I had to retire...but I still listen to Sisters of Mercy and the Cure.LOL

Last edited: Apr 23, 2008
  6. TheOLDNewChick

TheOLDNewChick I'm an original

Jun 12, 2007
    Tioga, Louisiana
    Quote:That's me. I just watch out for my conviction, and I try not to go too far. I used to be CRAZY into it all.

[edit: Except I'm a horror JUNKIE!]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2008
  7. Hope0491

Hope0491 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2007
    VA/PA
    Quote:That's AWESOME!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Kanchii

Kanchii Chillin' With My Peeps

You rang? [​IMG] Uh, I'm not a christian. But I love peircings (although all my cartilege holes have close up. Sadness!) I stomp around in combat boots, I go to raves, I dye my hair red/purple all the time, I love weird or dark styles, ect. I don't watch many horror movies, because I wont be able to sleep for weeks!

Last edited: Apr 23, 2008
  9. cjeanean

cjeanean Can't Decide

Mar 5, 2008
    Missouri
    Quote:That's AWESOME!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thanks! [​IMG]
    Don't tell me, tell Him, cause without Him I wouldn't be here to post....(seriously, I've been near death several times) He's the one who did it!!!!

10. Vamp-A-Billy Princess

Apr 13, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm not religious but that's cool if you guys are. I used to go to raves every weekend. I even threw a few. I used to DJ Dark drum & bass and ragga jungle. My hair was purple and black when I had my son. That trripped out the nurses a bit. It was platinum for like a year and it's in the process right now. Its chocolate brown cut in a "Pob"(although my friend had the Beckham bob in 1995...I wanted it ever since)

My fave horror movies are zombie ones. Such as return of the living dead. It is funny and has punk rock zombies with mowhawks and stuff!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by