Camo desert cell towers in AZ...fake cactus towers (pics)

however, there is a cellphone tower in a cross on the top of a church, the church needed a new cross the cell company needed a tower the cell company paid for it.......... you might say it was a match made in heaven.

Quote:
Probably similar to underground electrical lines, that, like pretty much everything, has the costs passed on to consumers.
idunno.gif

In reality, underground lines require far less long term maintainance than overhead lines. No pole replacement, no storm damage, very little lightning damage, plus, they are shielded, so there's not the magnetic damage caused by large overhead lines.

Here's a palm tree tower in PV. They started putting those up by some of the golf course trees here and they look so much better than the others.
102wei0.jpg

Geese in the backyard of one of the rental properties with palm towers by it...I would feel bad for the geese if they tried to skim through a fake palm tree...but unless there's something wrong with them they avoid hitting branches.
6f7gw0.jpg

Quote:
Probably similar to underground electrical lines, that, like pretty much everything, has the costs passed on to consumers.
idunno.gif

I believe that in many cases disguising them is required by cities or counties.

Quote:
idunno.gif

I believe that in many cases disguising them is required by cities or counties.

Yep, this is true.
smile.png

Speaking from the phone company's point of view.....do you really think we would put up one of those stupid looking pine tree towers unless someone forced us to? Now, the palm trees and cactus look pretty good in my opinion.

That cactus one actually looks good. We have one near here that is AWFUL. Its a palm tree but its all faded, most of the leaves are gone and the ones that are still there are broken.

Back
Top Bottom