Well after about 4 weekends of solid work, we are done. The coop is in place and we moved the girls in tonight. We still have a few small things to do, such as making some more nesting boxes and a few other small things. This camper was built sometime in the 1960's and still needs some work on the outside and at sometime we will get it skirted. So enjoy the pics. This is a view of the exterior. We moved the camper right up next to fence and actually connected the fence to the camper near the pophole door. You can see where this door is, it is to the back of the camper right next to where you can see the OSB board. This is a view to the front. I need to put a small lip around the platform that has the poop trays on it, so they stay in place. This is the view looking to the back. You can see the roost above the area with the bedding, under that layer of bedding I have several poop trays. The the left, above the window you can see the motor for the automatic door. The door is the plexiglass you can see directly below it. Here is another view of the pophole door. The pink box on the left is over the wheel well and will soon have a set of nesting boxes on it. Here is a view of 4 nesting boxes, we made them quite large for our bigger girls. The light on the ledge was just left sitting there and is now put away. We are also going to add a little ledge for them to fly up to so it will be easier for them to get in those boxes. I think I will also add in some covers on some of them...they seem to like the darkness and privacy for laying. And here are some of the girls, on the roosts for the first time. Here is a view to the front with some girls. The pink doors that you can see in some of the pictures were once a closet and a bathroom, now they are storage. So you can see I used the 12x12 vinyl tiles for flooring and on some of the bottoms of the walls. I think I will do deep litter method up front under the 2 roosts. I have the trays in the back. And for the open area where I can walk I think I will fill in with a few inches of sand. I have plenty of space to add a water and food if I need to, but at this time their water and food is outside in their run. The pophole door goes right to their yard, but I can enter the coop from outside their run. We have the lamps in there, but only plan to use them when it gets really cold. Thanks for looking...oh, and we did all of this for under $300, including the motor for the door.