Campers

abigalerose

Songster
Feb 22, 2016
So can anyone here tell me roughly what I should price my camper at to sell?
I don't know much about these types of things so bear with me.
I can't remember what year it is, I'll look on the title sometime to double check, but I think it's a 95. I have the title but I never got around to putting it in my name, I just bought it earlier this year. It's in pretty good condition, it's 34(? will have to double check) feet, and it has a slide. The slide works if you hook it up to jumper cables, or if you get a battery for it. The heat, air, fridge, stove, water, and all lights work. It's got a nice sized bedroom with two "closets" and other little cabinets and storage under the bed, it has a bathroom with 3 cabinets, a small tub, a toilet, and a sink- but no bathroom mirror right now. Living room has a built in cabinet with radio (good place to sit a TV) a couch that folds into a bed, I took the frame for the couch out because it was broken, a table that turns into a bed, a pretty big kitchen with lots of cabinet and counter space, a double sink, fridge and freezer, stove with three burners, and plenty of room for a microwave. I've done some painting in there, the main part looks great, I haven't done the bathroom yet, and the bedroom is an ugly color (did NOT turn out like the paint sample but I can paint over it). There was a leak in the slide that has been fixed but the wall in the slide is soft, no mold though, shouldn't be hard to fix I just don't have time. I patched the holes in the slide wall and went around the bottom half with paneling that looks like beadboard. The shower has a skylight that use to leak (also been fixed) so the ceiling in the shower is a little saggy but still functional and should also not be too hard to fix. The previous owner put down new flooring so it looks nice and newer in there. Also, it's a bumper pull.
Before I got it and fixed it up some I gave $1,500 for it, they were asking $3,000 but my dad really talked them down for me, and then I put a couple hundred into it to make it look nice. So what should I ask for it? I obviously want to leave a little room for negotiation too.
I really don't want to sell it, I love it lol but Im not going to use it now that I'm moved into my house, so I might as well.
I'll get pictures of it later

This will really depend on your area. I would look on Craigslist for something similar to get an idea of what to ask.

Back
Top Bottom