Can an Article Title in Member pages be edited? Thank you!

Discussion in 'Website Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by Sally Sunshine, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Can an Article Title in Member pages be edited? I know that a thread is locked after so long, but what about member pages?
    Thank you! [​IMG]

2. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Actually, we've been working on this functionality and it is just about ready, but we're waiting on some bug fixes first.

Reply here and let us know the article link and what you want the new article name to be and we can take care of it when the system is ready.

3. Chickenfan4life

Chickenfan4life Overrun With Chickens

Aug 28, 2012
    Planet No
    Ok, so if I wanted an article's title changed, I could just send you the link? That would AWsome!

4. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Hatching Eggs 101 to Incubating 101

HOWEVER ~ Others are using my notes and refering to them in this article. Changing the title will NOT mess up their links to the article?
    If so then leave it please.

Thank you!!

5. Nifty-Chicken

Yup, just reply with a link and the new title you want.

6. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Thanks Nifty!

7. FlyWheel

FlyWheel Chillin' With My Peeps

Dredging up an old thread because I have the same question (sort of). Is it now possible to edit the title of an article? In my case, my coop.

I can't see any way, but being born ADD my missing it wouldn't be surprising.

8. Nifty-Chicken

Any moderator should be able to edit the title. You can message them or me privately with a link to the article and the new title.

9. FlyWheel

FlyWheel Chillin' With My Peeps

Thanks. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by