Can any of you that have the rollaway egg boxes send pic and direction

Discussion in 'Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying' started by PQ, Mar 4, 2009.

1. PQ

PQ Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2009
    Platina, Ca.
    If I have posted in wrong spot please let me know I will move right away!
    I have some beautiful La Fleche chickens have noticed I was not getting eggs tought molt and such well went out to clean out there house and saw a few of them, in the time I was there, lay then turn right around and eat the egg! Thought ok golf balls and ceramic eggs will fix this... It has been a month and they are still at it. I was told make a rollaway nest box insted of the one we have... Anyone else have one they have built? Would love some pictures and plans PLEASE!!! Thanks all.
    Or web site to buy some if they cant be made.

2. PQ

PQ Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2009
    Platina, Ca.
    Nobody has any? [​IMG]

3. Bock_Bock

Bock_Bock Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 13, 2008
    Hayward, Ca
    hey pq just need to let you now your inbox is full i didnt want to start a whole new post so i am jumping in on this one

4. Br_in_SC

Br_in_SC New Egg

Mar 12, 2009
    I have an egg eating problem also. Was looking for a solution. Bock bock could you share that infromation with me also

5. Bock_Bock

Bock_Bock Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 13, 2008
    Hayward, Ca
    Quote:sorry to confuse you it wasnt about the roll away egg catcher thingy lol it was something else i just didnt have a way to contact her since her mailbow was full and i had to pick some eggs up from her mom today that i am test hatching for her sorry to disapoint you

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by