Can Any One Help Me Get In Cntact With A Breeder Of Bensons Or Masked

Little_Bigfoot

Songster
9 Years
Feb 1, 2011
Washington
Need Help Finding A Breeder For Bensons Quail Mearns Quail Or Masked Bobwhite Quail, It Is Important That I Am Able To Contact Them, Not Just Put In An Order Because I Would Like To Discuss My Order As Well As Avalibilities. I Know Its A Long Shot As Most People On Here Usually Stick With The Bobs And Coturnix But I Figured Maybe Some One Knows Some One... Thanks For All Your Help.

Tyhanks, I Have You Had Any Contact With Groveland, I Have Literally Put In Hours And Hours Trying To Hunt Down Contacts For The Birds Listed And I Get The Same Issue, Either Thier Site Hasnt Been Updated For Many Years, And They Are Out Of The Business Or They Dont Respond Back To Messages Sent, I Send Every One The Same Messages... "i Am A Hobby Breeder.... Been In It For Some Time Now... Will Pay Cash No Problem...blah Blah Blah They Never Get Back To Me Which Leads Me To Assume That They No Longer Have Such Birds In Stock But I Think I Will Jump On That Mearns Package, Thank You Quail Lady...also I Did Contact The Site You Pm'd Me About With No Response As Always Lol Its Harder And Harder To Find The Ordamental Quail Now Days, When I Was A Kid I Saw All Sorts Of Quail, Now Not So Much.

fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom