Can anyone help explain chicken shows to me?

:D chicken

Songster
10 Years
Mar 27, 2009
Well here is my problem, i really wanted to get into a 4-h program but they have none in my area and i think it would be cool to bring my chicken somewhere and show it off cuz she is really quite pretty and i would love to share my knowledge and expieriences with others like at my local fair but i dont know how! im so confuzed and the world wide web has left me with less hope than i started out with. I would love if anyone could give me some insight as i havent raised chickens very long and being a very interested member of BYC im looking to my fellow BYCers for support here
smile.png
any help would be great
~ Happy Chicken

Have you tried getting touch with your local extention office? Here's a link to the University of Washington extention. http://4h.wsu.edu/ They should be able to help you out. If it's a non-4-H show, check their websites, and look for their fair/handbooks. We have a fair here in NH that allows anyone to show. The only thing you have to do is fill out the forms and show up.
ep.gif
celebrate.gif

4-H is a great program, and if i wasn't too old
old.gif
I'd still be a 4-Her. But at 23, i find that there are plenty of oppitunities for me to volunteer. I wish you luck on your search.
thumbsup.gif

Chris

Back
Top Bottom