1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Can anyone help find a home for our 3 African Geese?

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by dallas101, Mar 15, 2015.

1. dallas101

dallas101 New Egg

Mar 15, 2015
    Our neighbor has turned us in to the city complaining about us having the geese. They have to leave. It pains me to ask but I must find new homes for them. Would love to keep them together. I will drive anywhere I need to go to find a place where they will be happy. Please help if you can. They are about a year and a half old.

2. Miss Lydia

Miss Lydia Running over with Blessings Premium Member

Oct 3, 2009
    Western N.C.
    What state are you in? we have a rehoming thread here on BYC too and a Buy Sell Trade thread.
    I'm very sorry your having to give up your geese. Hope someone can give them a forever home.

3. Where are you located? You could try the rehoming thread or the buy sell trade threads on here

4. jchny2000

jchny2000 Goslings are precious!

Jun 30, 2012
    Pendleton, Indiana, USA
    I am so sorry, its really hard letting them go. Be sure to read your ordinance and see if this person is possibly off base. You may not have to rehome if they bluffed the code enforcement/officer etc.
    If you are close to Indiana I would gladly add them to my flock.

5. SpartanJRT3

SpartanJRT3 New Egg

Apr 10, 2015
    I have African geese my female died of old age and am looking for more even if they are all ganders they will stay I have a large pond and lots of land for them they will go in every night. Please still be available ;)

6. Peeperslover

Peeperslover Out Of The Brooder

Apr 15, 2015
    I would gladly take them, were are you located?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by