Can anyone help identify the breed of this chicken?

PreciousPeeps

Hatching
Jan 12, 2016
Space Coast FL
This is Hershey. Hershey is a chicken but I have no idea what breed she is. Hershey is around 2 months old and is very small. She is close in size to our month old frizzle and cochin. She was a 2 week old "freebie" from the feed store when we got our little blue cochin and they had no idea what breed she was either. She is very sweet, loves to be cuddled and is abaolutely the most inquisitive and hyper chicken I have ever seen. She flys very well too. If anyone can help identify what breed she is, it be appreciated.

Thanks in adavnce for any help anyone can offer.

Now that is interesting. Of all the research and looking at pix and descripts of every chicken under the sun, I haven't even heard of that breed. Thanks Cascadia River and BantamLover, I now have a new avenue to explore, heehee. I truly have spent hours on end searching. I will cover that breed this evening. I realize she is a long ways from laying but I can't wait to see what color eggs she may produce and to see her grow, IF she grows anymore. She seems to be stunted or a very slow grower. We will see in another month or two. Again, thank you both for your input.

Back
Top Bottom