Can anyone help me find the coop with plastic roofing over the run?

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by Chirpy, Aug 23, 2008.

1. Chirpy

Chirpy Balderdash

May 24, 2007
    Colorado
    I've been using the Search feature and typing in all the words I can think of and just can't find the pictures that I'm looking for.

Someone posted a picture of their coop and run and had a run cover coming off the coop that had those plastic see-through type panels as a roof for part of their run.

Does anyone know where to find that post?

2. tiffanyh

tiffanyh Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2007
    Connecticut
    I never found it online. I guess Lowes and HomeDepot have it but they have to order it for you and you cant find it on their websites...

I went through the local feed and lumber store. They ordered it, had it the next day and shipped it to me for $10.

From what I have seen it is hard to find it in stock but most places, if you inquire, will get it for you...I paid $20 for a 12x2 section. I have it over my run. Love it--clear corrugated plastic....

3. JennsPeeps

JennsPeeps Rhymes with 'henn'

Jun 14, 2008
    South Puget Sound
    I remember that coop. It was someone from England, if that helps you find it - I think he said so in that post.

4. Bi0sC0mp

Bi0sC0mp Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2008
    Raiford,FLA
  5. Chirpy

Chirpy Balderdash

May 24, 2007
    Colorado
    Oops sorry.. I didn't make myself clear. I want to see the picture to show my husband how the person put it together. We already have the plastic suntuf sheets.

6. Chirpy

Chirpy Balderdash

May 24, 2007
    Colorado
    Havi - thankyou!!! The third one down was what I was looking for. I really appreciate your help ...you went above and beyond. [​IMG]

7. LynneP

LynneP Chillin' With My Peeps

That may have been me!

I used PalRUF...click on the home page below.
    So far we're very pleased.[​IMG]

8. havi

havi [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Si

Mar 23, 2008
    Waco, Texas
    Quote:No problem, just helping a fellow BYCer. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by