Can anyone help me please

hipchicks

In the Brooder
Jan 11, 2020
This started yesterday he will eat and drink but he just seems weak and now his comb is getting dark. I have given him electrolytes and TAO on that spot on his wattle. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
630AA5A9-93A6-4BB1-824D-0A97A74B5221.jpeg

Did he get injured or attacked? Is that fowl pox scabs on his comb and face? What do you have for first aid? Is it hot where you are? I would offer some cool water or watermelon in case his comb is getting dark on tips from dehydration or maybe stress.

This started yesterday he will eat and drink but he just seems weak and now his comb is getting dark. I have given him electrolytes and TAO on that spot on his wattle. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. View attachment 2230239
Did he get injured or attacked? Is that fowl pox scabs on his comb and face? What do you have for first aid? Is it hot where you are? I would offer some cool water or watermelon in case his comb is getting dark on tips from dehydration or maybe stress.
First I thank you very much for your help. Thank you. I don’t know of an injury or attack but they all preen each other a lot I have given chilled watermelon and Pedialyte and triple antibiotic ointment on his wattle. He does have some bluish tint to his comb today but I think those are little scabs from the others pecking at the bugs. I live in east Tx. And it is very hot and a lot of mosquitoes.

Back
Top Bottom