Can anyone help?

silkieluvr

Songster
12 Years
Sep 20, 2007
Marin, California
I have a chick about 9 weeks old, I let her into the run with her friend for a few hours while I was working out side and all of a sudden I heard the worst screech I had ever heard. I ran to see what it is and my polish, her name is Uh-Oh, was lying next to the ramp with her leg bleeding heavily. I put neosporin on it and rapped a whole buch of gauze and put pressure to try to stop the bleeding. For the first day she layed around but ate and drank normaly, today is the third day since her accident. She now is up and can stand on the leg, but hops on one leg to get around. She seems completely perfect otherwise, no nose discharge and clear eyes. If you can help, please do!
Thanks in advance!
smile.png

She should be fine in a few days...who knows what happened but it will heal and bet whatever it was she wont do it again...you did a great job fixing it and did what you could... she probably got hung on the ramp or fell off scraping her leg it happens...

Thank y'all so much, I was so worried about my little baby. She's already had such a tramautic life at just 9 weeks old its crazy. Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom