Can anyone recommend a good incubator?

jmc

Crowing
12 Years
Jul 22, 2008
South Central MA
I'd like to get an incubator, not so inclined to make one myself.

I can't imagine I'd ever do even 25 eggs at a time, but who knows, I've seen some that'll take 30. That seems good to me.

I've seen some mention Hovabators

Can anyone make a recommendation. I'd want one that turns eggs, too. Y'know, has all the 'stuff' with it!
hmm.png

thanks for whatever you can do

Edited to say that:

I sort of hoped for more responses. Grateful for those who responded.
Anyone else have anything to suggest, or an incubator you like?use?

Last edited by a moderator:
In my opinion, the best value in a small incubator is the Hova-Bator Genesis. You can get one with or without an auto turner. If you dont need that much capacity and want a little bit better machine, then the Brinsea Octagon 10 or 20 is a great little incubator. We offer both brands and, as always, BYC members get a discount if you order from us. Use coupon code BYC5 at checkout. Take a look, ask around, and let me know if we can help you.
Happy Hatching
Tony
www.homeandbarnbasics.com

The best incubator is the Brinsea Octagon. I have the 40. There is also a smaller one. The temp stays constant, and it has a turner that you plop the incubator on, and then when you stop turning, you take the incubator off of the turner. It works great, and I always get great hatches. It has a digital temp moniter. It is pricey though. I got mine in May 2002 and it was around $389.00. It still works great 6 years later.

Back
Top Bottom