Can anyone tell me? RE: german shepherds

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by gritsar, Nov 24, 2011.

1. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Can anyone tell me where the snooze button is on german shepherds?

Mom and Dad were tired from all the cooking last night. We wanted to sleep in. Our GSD alarm clocks went off at 5:30 this morning by jumping in bed with us.

Where the heck is the snooze button on these things?????

P.S. Mama had them trained to never get on the bed, but Daddy thought it would be cute to allow it just one time. [​IMG]

2. easttxchick

easttxchick Lone Star Call Ducks

Aug 3, 2009
    Kat, see that black thing on the end of the snout? Try pushing that-it looks like it MIGHT be the snooze button... [​IMG]

3. ChickenfootDuckbutt

ChickenfootDuckbutt Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Or those shiney wet blinky things? [​IMG], OR those flappy things on top of the hard bit at the top [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 24, 2011
  4. gritsar

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Quote:Mama told Daddy that since he thinks it's cute when they jump in the bed, that he can purchase us a king sized bed.

5. easttxchick

easttxchick Lone Star Call Ducks

Aug 3, 2009
    Quote:Mama told Daddy that since he thinks it's cute when they jump in the bed, that he can purchase us a king sized bed.

Good plan! Of course, it still won't be large enough. Even a doxie can run you out of a king sized bed by laying sideways...wonder how I know this? [​IMG]

6. doubleatraining

doubleatraining Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 25, 2011
    Franklinton, NC
    Best command I ever taught mine "Go BACK to bed" she would go lay down realizing that some days we sleep in.

Now to teach the spawn of satan kitten that.....UGH

7. gritsar

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas

Good plan! Of course, it still won't be large enough. Even a doxie can run you out of a king sized bed by laying sideways...wonder how I know this? [​IMG]

Gee I wonder. [​IMG]

During the week the boys do help me get revenge. When Daddy leaves for work he tells them not to wake me up and they don't. When Daddy comes home from work and wants to take a nap before supper, all I have to do is walk out the door and in the bed with Daddy they go. [​IMG]

8. gritsar

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Quote:I can tell the boys that too, but once I'm awake, I'm awake. [​IMG]

9. critterrun

critterrun Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 6, 2011
    NJ
    try a cookie [​IMG]

they go to eat it and lay down at least for a while

or a Chewy pigs ear rawhide

this also works for getting under the covers before they get on [​IMG] [​IMG]

mine also know

NO ITS MY DAY OFF GO BACK TO BED [​IMG]

GOT TO LOVE THEM [​IMG]

10. True Grit

True Grit Chillin' With My Peeps

It takes only one time to teach them something naughty. One of my dogs never knew for the longest time the food on my plate was even a remote possibility for him.. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by