can anyone tell me the breed of red chick

you just copy and paste the url it gives you when you upload into your message. Hope it works
big_smile.png

I'll take some more pics of some of my animals tomorrow
wink.png
We officially have way too many birds though
hide.gif
I think we're up to 60+ ducks and geese and over a 100 chickens. I came home from work yesturday and my husband had a really nice surprise for me. He had gotten me 3 silver appleyard ducks. They are absolutely beautiful
love.gif
He got 2 females and one male so next spring I'll be hatching out ducklings. We're going to get rid of a lot of our ducks though. They eat way to much
bun.gif

Your chicks are very cute
love.gif
My daughter wants silkies, but I've been told that they don't do well in the cold weather, so my husband gt her a couple bantam rhode island reds. The D'uccles are kind of neat too.

Oh, my husband doesn't think that it's a silkie either we don't know what it is
barnie.gif
sorry

Thank you for pics they are gorgeous , think im hooked on hens for now anyway lol , read lots on Silkies but not anything about trhem feeling the cold in winter , I live in UK and it gets soo cold here , a lady told me friend in Alaska has them and no probs there , fingers crossed

I will put photos on breed post see what response i get

you are soo lucky to have so many animals , how do you have the time to care for them all , i could easily not work and stay home all day with my babies

Debbie

I work for the Post Office as a sub so I really only work a couple days a week. Plus I've been a stay home mom for 5 years. My oldest is 5 and it didn't make much since paying a babysitter and working to only end up not brining in very much extra money. You're so lucky to live in the UK. I absolutely love Lavender Orpingtons and no one in the US has them that pretty. the ones that are close are so expensive and half the time you can only get eggs. They really have some nice birds over there.
droolin.gif
I have some Lavender split eggs coming this week so I'm really looking forward to seeing what I get. the split cochins we have are beautiful, but I really want the lavender Orpingtons.
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom