Can anyone tell me what breed my little "Rocket Man" is?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by deidreschultz, Sep 6, 2013.

1. deidreschultz

deidreschultz Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2009
    Melbourne, FL
    We got him from TS in the assorted bantam bin. He's very small in size, but thinks he's a giant. I just LOVE him. In fact would bring him in the house if he didn't poop so much. I've look online & in books, and can't quite figure it out. I thought he was some type of Old English, but my husband didn't think so. Would really like to know what he is, so I can get him a couple of girl friends.
    [​IMG]

Thanks for the help.

2. ChickensAreSweet

ChickensAreSweet Heavenly Grains for Hens

I am going to guess crele old english game bantam.

3. Pele

Pele Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 25, 2011
    Boise
    He is a Crele OEGB. Very pretty boy.

4. Kelsie2290

Kelsie2290 True BYC Addict Premium Member

Feb 18, 2011
    Ohio
    X2, Ideal and other hatcheries have them so they could very well be available in TSC.

5. deidreschultz

deidreschultz Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2009
    Melbourne, FL
    I'm sorry I had posted a thread couple weeks back, and I did it from my phone. I tried to go into the thread, and it said there was an error. I just assumed it didn't post. I haven't been back on the site until today. Of course after I started this one I realized that other had posted. There were a couple of responses, and they all said Old Creole. He really is a good little chicken. He's so funny. He chases my huge light braham around. He thinks he something.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by