Can anyone tell me what kind of chick this is ?

stjohn19

In the Brooder
Jun 7, 2016
00000XTR_00000_BURST20170523145212-01.jpeg
Anyone know what kind of chick this is? my breeder mixed up my order so now I'm not 100% sure what I have.
Thank you :)

Have you contacted the breeder? Knowing what breeds they have helps to narrow the list. Was it sent as a hatched chick or did you get hatching eggs? If eggs, what color egg did this one chine from?

Last edited:
Have you contacted the breeder? Knowing what breeds they have helps to narrow the list. Was it sent as a hatched chick or did you get hatching eggs? If eggs, what color egg did this one chine from?
I have try to contact my reader but its a huge company and there not sure what happened, it is very frustrating. It was a hatched chick I ordered Plymouth Rock, White Rock and Black Sex-Links

White Rock is a variety of Plymouth Rock, so since you ordered a White (Plymouth) Rock and a Plymouth Rock. I think you may have a Partridge (Plymouth) Rock.

Last edited:
I have try to contact my reader but its a huge company and there not sure what happened, it is very frustrating. It was a hatched chick I ordered Plymouth Rock, White Rock and Black Sex-Links

So a commercial hatchery? Did you get the right number of chicks? Often they put extra birds in orders and those tend to be hatchery choice rather than from just the breeds you ordered

Back
Top Bottom