Can anyone tell me what these eggs came from? *pic*

Razadia

The Odd One
11 Years
Apr 7, 2011
Montgomery, Alabama
My brother works for the Montgomery Water Works and while they down in a pit he found these small, white, hard- shelled eggs. When I say small I really mean it. We can't understand how they got where they did seeing as the cover to the pit over laps and doesn't have any holes in the top. It's also flush against a brick wall. I was thinking that they might be hummingbird eggs because of the size, but I really have no idea what they could be.

85694_img_0053.jpg

Quote:
Given the location, I would hazard a guess of lizard, salamander or small snake.

Quote:
Given the location, I would hazard a guess of lizard, salamander or small snake.

The only problem with that is that we don't have any lizards or snakes around here that lay hard shelled eggs. And we don't have any snakes that lay eggs that small.

Would anyone happen to know of a rehaber in Montgomery I could give them to? Try as I might, I can't find one and I'd rather give them a chance.

Quote:

The only problem with that is that we don't have any lizards or snakes around here that lay hard shelled eggs. And we don't have any snakes that lay eggs that small.

Yes those are bird eggs ,my guess hummingbirds. snakes , lizard ,turtle eggs are not hard shell

Hatch 'em! Hatch 'em! Hatch 'em! Hatch 'em! Hatch 'em! Hatch 'em! Hatch 'em! Hatch 'em! Hatch 'em! Hatch 'em! Hatch 'em! Hatch 'em! Hatch 'em! Hatch 'em! Hatch 'em! Hatch 'em! Hatch 'em! Hatch 'em! Hatch 'em! Hatch 'em! Hatch 'em! Hatch 'em! Hatch 'em! Hatch 'em! Hatch 'em! Hatch 'em! Hatch 'em! Hatch 'em! Hatch 'em! Hatch 'em! Hatch 'em! Hatch 'em! Hatch 'em! Hatch 'em! Hatch 'em! Hatch 'em! Hatch 'em! Hatch 'em! Hatch 'em! Hatch 'em! Hatch 'em! Hatch 'em!
jumpy.gif

Wow, those are small!

I think most lizard eggs are softer shelled, but I could be wrong about that. f they are in fact bird eggs, they are probably hummingbird eggs due to the side. There was no nest nearby? It seems strange that a bird that small would lay them on the ground, but it is possible that they are lizard as well!

Back
Top Bottom