Can BYC help a friend of mine? Has important message and needs votes!

wolftracks

Spam Hunter
12 Years
Nov 6, 2009
Modesto
OK I don't know her personally, but in a online community for widows. A place I wish I didn't have a reason to belong.

This woman is so nice and going through financial hardships like me. Our husbands' didn't have life insurance, kids to raise and so on.

She submitted her story (not enough room for the whole thing) and wants to win for two reasons. The money would be helpful, but the main reason is her husband died from a scratch from their cat. She wants people to be aware of the disease and to help and this is her way of doing it. She just wants to be able to help and trust me she does help others. She's a great support for many.

Her husband died from Necrotizing Fasciitis (aka, flesh-eating bacteria). We all work around animals and there are many other ways to contact this disease. Learn what to look for.

Anyway she needs votes. It's done through facebook, so I know not every is on there. I first joined it to help someone in BYC to win a contest. LOL

Even if you don't vote at least read what they had room for of her story.

http://apps.facebook.com/yourlifecontest/content/our-daddys-gone

BYC is such a great place when it comes to people helping, I thought I'd bring this here.

Please Vote Daily!!!

Last edited:
Thank you so much. I know BYC members are good at causes and her story is not only sad but important.

I'll go read it right now!
hugs.gif

I am not allowed fb access at work, will read when I get home. I too, think fb is a load of crap. Some businesses don't want to know you unless you "like them".

I wish I could vote for her. When I went to do it, the app. stated that in order to go further, they would:
"Access my basic information: Includes name, profile picture, gender, networks, user ID, list of friends, and any other information I've shared with everyone."

If it weren't that intrusive, I would have NO problem voting. I didn't feel comfortable having an outside source getting that amount of access to my FB account.

I'm sorry.

~Kelly~
My Country Chronicles Blog

Back
Top Bottom