Because of all of the wet weather we have been having....we are infested with millipedes. We are literally sweeping them up and knocking them off the walls. I was just sweeping them up and the throwing them outside...but they come right back in. It inst just us; our whole neighborhood is having the same problem. I do not want to bomb the house because I am nearing 8 months pregnant and do not want insecticide all over our baby stuff. So now instead of throwing them out I am sweeping them up and collecting them in a big jar. They look like a tasty chicken treat but I also do not want to poison my chickens or get them sick. I was reading that some millipedes contain toxins. They are house millipedes; about 1-1/2-2-1/2" long. Any advise or experience? We have lived in this house for near 2 1/2 years and NEVER had this problem. Neither has anybody around us. It has been VERY wet this year. I will try to post a picture as well.