My day 10 candle didn't go as I had hoped. We got a massive windstorm. Our power was out for a day. The low on my thermometer recorded at 79! I was out of town until two hours before our power kicked back on. I didn't get to candle on day 10 which would have been Saturday because I had to help my Mom for health issues. She is OK; it was just a scare, but I stayed the night with her to help calm her nerves. Then I came home to the power outage of about 22 hours...The bator had been doing such a good job at keeping stable, I didn't want to unplug it for the hour & 1/2 drive up to my Mom's house. I am so glad my Mom is alright, but so upset about my poor eggs. I candled them when the power came back on, just to see if I could find any signs of life still, and to inspect them for bad smells or weeping. My little Miracle Egg, #12, showed me movement again! Is it possible that this egg could survive this prolonged dip in temperature? It was slower movement than day 7 candle; but I keep hoping that it will pull through & this will just delay the hatch date. Is there any hope? I thought I saw slight movement in 2 other eggs, but that might have just been wishful thinking. Nothing was obviously dead, No smells or weeping. I saw a lot more veins than day 7 candle, and the bantam assorted egg with the detached air cell seemed to have gained some stability in it; the air cell hardly moved during candle. Has anyone ever had any eggs survive something like this?