Can I feed Ezekiel grain to my ducks?

ForeverSunshine

Songster
7 Years
May 10, 2012
Tennessee
Okay, wow. Um, well, long time no see! Sorry I haven't posted in a gazillion years!

Anyways, we have a huge bucket of Ezekiel grain, and I was wondering if it'd be alright to feed my ducks. I'm not actually certain what all is in it and I don't want to feed them something that'll hurt them.

If anyone has any idea about it as a feed for them, PLEASE let me know! It'll save a lot of money if it's a suitable feed. And if it's just low in nutrients, that's fine, 'cause they're on a 8-14 hour turnout everyday.

Thank you! ♥♥

Okay, wow. Um, well, long time no see! Sorry I haven't posted in a gazillion years!

Anyways, we have a huge bucket of Ezekiel grain, and I was wondering if it'd be alright to feed my ducks. I'm not actually certain what all is in it and I don't want to feed them something that'll hurt them.

If anyone has any idea about it as a feed for them, PLEASE let me know! It'll save a lot of money if it's a suitable feed. And if it's just low in nutrients, that's fine, 'cause they're on a 8-14 hour turnout everyday.

Thank you! ♥♥
Is this what your talking about? http://www.wheatgrasskits.com/sprouting/ezekiel_bread_mix.htm?gclid=CMPyvfCOyrICFYs7MgodCTYAUg

Yessies, I think so, but mine has some sort of bright orange grain as well as beans and wheat, I think. :)
I do feed split peas to my flock but I don't think I would feed whole beans. Don't know what the bright orange grain is but I also feed my flock wheat. I am just not sure since when I googled it this is all that came up.

Last edited:
That's just what they look like! You guys are awesome!

Basically, if I remove the beans then it'd be alright? I'd watch them for the first few days, of course. I certainly don't want to take any chance-even tiny- that one might become sick, but duck feed is getting expensive.

That's just what they look like! You guys are awesome!

Basically, if I remove the beans then it'd be alright? I'd watch them for the first few days, of course. I certainly don't want to take any chance-even tiny- that one might become sick, but duck feed is getting expensive.
I'd say go ahead as long as there isn't beans. The yellow beans look like the split peas I buy only different color.

Back
Top Bottom