*Can I have some pics pls!?*

maralynn28

Songster
9 Years
Mar 4, 2010
Corpus Christi, TX
Hi all! I posted earlier that I am doing a presentation on raising ducks for duck eggs and want to include some photos in my presentation.

I have a few decent photos of my own duckies (WH and Cayuga) as old as 4wks old.... but I would like to get photos of other great egg producing breeds at various ages.
If you have nice (clean/clear) photos of your egg producing ducks and you wouldn't mind me using them, please share them with me!!! I'm especially interested in higher egg producers like Runners, Campbell and ESPECIALLY the rarer breeds like Appleyard, Saxony, Harlequin, Magpie and Ancona (I want to add something in there about the importance of preserving these breeds). To all those that wish to participate....THANK YOU!

I dont know how clear these will be , and I wish my comp was working because i know i have good pictures on there , but here are a few I have on this computer -

24ep4qu.jpg

3478lkw.jpg

And then just because
tongue.png
runner babies!
9u9ruo.jpg

Thanks goat walker! Those first 2 are perfect and the third I can't blame you for including (can't get much cuter than runner babies!
love.gif
) I wish you could see them more close up tho.
sad.png
I had that problem with my babies, they don't hold still long enough for a clear shot.
hmm.png

Can you tell me tho...what kind of ducks they are? (I'm still learning...
hide.gif
maybe sex and age too.

Last edited:
The first one is a magpie - she is about 2 y/o

The second is a Buff mutt hen in the back and a f/w runner drake in the front.

I think the only close ups i have on this comp are all from my muscovies ( BEST mom's and lay me large eggs everyday ) and my mallard duckling, Jelleybean. I can get ou those but im not sure if thats what you are looking for.

Back
Top Bottom