1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Can i keep multiple bantom roosters together

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by Legendchicken, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Legendchicken

Legendchicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Ive ordered 10 straight run bantams and am worried if there will be a problem with multiple bantam roosters together was looking fir your guys experiances and opinions on this

2. Miss Lydia

Miss Lydia Running over with Blessings Premium Member

Oct 3, 2009
    Western N.C.
    I have 6 bantam roosters right now 4 OEGB and 1 Sebright and one Game bantam Right now they are doing well together have no idea once winter is over what it will be like. I am hoping to rehome some of them. They are from 7 yrs down to 3 months. Mine do have plenty of room to stay out of each others way during the day.

3. Legendchicken

Legendchicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Nice do you have any hens in the mix i have seen flocks of larger chickens with multiple roosters but they were enturely free range mine would only be free range under my supervision

4. Miss Lydia

Miss Lydia Running over with Blessings Premium Member

Oct 3, 2009
    Western N.C.
    I have 21 chickens total 6 are roos the other 15 are hens. Hopefully you won't get more than 2-3 you can always try and rehome. Bantams are popular.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by