Can I pay someone to build me a Homeade Incubator???

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by chicky gal1, May 3, 2009.

1. chicky gal1

chicky gal1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2009
    PA
    ok i really would love to have an incubator to hatch some chicks for my boys. Nothing expensive, I heard you can build them for $25 but electronics of any type are not my forte. Can anyone help? I'd even pay to rent one if anyone is close enough...

2. selinagil

selinagil Chillin' With My Peeps

I feel for you girl!!! Soooo not my thing either---but I see you have a great coop building husband [​IMG] this seems right up his alley! I had my husband build mine from miss prissy's insructions and it took him like 20 mins. Men are a whiz at stuff like that! [​IMG] In case you don't have it--here's the link............

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=8510&p=1

3. chicky gal1

Apr 5, 2009
    PA
    thank so much!!! We can do this!!! [​IMG]

4. bigkford

bigkford Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2009
    If I can build one of the homemade incubators anyone can. I'm no electrician so I blew the breaker but rewired and it is at right temp and humidity. Starting on my second one tonight.

5. chicky gal1

Apr 5, 2009
    PA
    nevermind!! I just found out (by accident) that my husband bought me one for my bithday!!!! OOps!!! and Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. selinagil

selinagil Chillin' With My Peeps

YAY!!!!!! Congrats on the new "suprise" Bator!!!! Happy Birthday in advance! [​IMG]

7. chicky gal1

Apr 5, 2009
    PA
    Thank you!! Now I just have to learn how to use it... eggs come tomorrow! have a great week! amy [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by