I have some guineas that created a shared nest inside their coop in a dust bath box. It is large, about 2 x 8 feet with 1 foot walls, so I hope it will be a good starting place for the babies. About 4-5 days ago they began to hatch but we didn't see them until 2 days ago. At that point, I could see that one baby was getting stepped on by the adults and couldn't right itself quickly. We managed to shoo the mothers away to get a better look (opening an umbrella held toward them did the trick). We found the 1 baby that was weak and not standing well and another 9 healthy keets. We brought the weak one in for extra warmth and TLC, and after inspection, treated it for splayed legs. That was Friday evening, and now on Sunday we removed the bands to find it much stronger and walking well. It is eating well but may still be a bit weaker than the keets still out with the mothers. If it continues to grow stronger and move well in the next day or two, could we place it back with the others since they are all still so young? We are afraid it will not be accepted into the flock if we wait until it is older, but also fear it will be rejected or harmed if we place it back now. Does anyone have any experience or advice with this?