Can I see some Silkies from Bobbi at IndigoEgg?

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by justmeinflorida, Sep 22, 2011.

1. justmeinflorida

justmeinflorida Out Of The Brooder

Sep 16, 2011
    Zephyrhills, Florida
    Just wondering if anyone has pics of their Silkies from Bobbi Porter at IndigoEgg. Also if you could please let me know if they're SQ, BQ or PQ and if they've won at any shows...thanks!

2. justmeinflorida

Sep 16, 2011
    Zephyrhills, Florida
    nobody? [​IMG]

3. Sillystunt

Sillystunt Master of the Silly

Jul 11, 2008
    Winter Haven, FL
    lets just say....she is hard to beat! she is the #1 person for silkies here in florida. Definatly show quailty & expensive as all hell.

Sunshine Silkies aka vicki is #2. i have some her her stuff! If bobbi ain't there & vickis is.....you aint beating her as well! lol

4. Sillystunt

Sillystunt Master of the Silly

Jul 11, 2008
    Winter Haven, FL
    Oh, and the only people who beat them, do so with their babies they have sold & those people raised them..........hahhahaaa

Last edited: Sep 22, 2011
  5. joe17

joe17 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 25, 2009
    Louisiana
    Quote:[​IMG]
    Her silkies are awesome! She has and produces a lot of show quality birds! This pullet is from her.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2011
  6. justmeinflorida

Sep 16, 2011
    Zephyrhills, Florida
    I'm def. happy now...I'm meeting with her this weekend to take a look at her flock. I live about 30min. from her and I think she's very nice. I can't wait to get some her beautiful Silkies and maybe a Fainting Goat or two...[​IMG]

7. racuda

racuda Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2008
    North Carolina
  8. justmeinflorida

Sep 16, 2011
    Zephyrhills, Florida
    Quote:They're beautiful...

I'm so glad that I live close to her, so I can take my daughter there to see her great chicks. My daughter says they look like a big ball of cotton with a beak...LOL! How sweet!!!

9. melloladies

melloladies Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2010
    Merritt Island
    I have one baby from Bobbi (hatched- only one out of a dozen- who is PQ) and one from Three Cedar Silkies who is gorgeaux!! If you are hatching- it's a gamble- started birds is a safer bet. Bobbi is sweet as punch, and her birds are fabulous- I would love to go visit her farm again (if I could make it home w/out adopting a ton more babies!!!) Her goats are HYSTERICAL!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by