Can I see some Silkies from Bobbi at IndigoEgg?

nobody?
idunno.gif

lets just say....she is hard to beat! she is the #1 person for silkies here in florida. Definatly show quailty & expensive as all hell.

Sunshine Silkies aka vicki is #2. i have some her her stuff! If bobbi ain't there & vickis is.....you aint beating her as well! lol

Oh, and the only people who beat them, do so with their babies they have sold & those people raised them..........hahhahaaa

Last edited:
Quote:
44999_zaw.jpg

Her silkies are awesome! She has and produces a lot of show quality birds! This pullet is from her.

Last edited:
I'm def. happy now...I'm meeting with her this weekend to take a look at her flock. I live about 30min. from her and I think she's very nice. I can't wait to get some her beautiful Silkies and maybe a Fainting Goat or two...
woot.gif

Quote:
They're beautiful...

I'm so glad that I live close to her, so I can take my daughter there to see her great chicks. My daughter says they look like a big ball of cotton with a beak...LOL! How sweet!!!

I have one baby from Bobbi (hatched- only one out of a dozen- who is PQ) and one from Three Cedar Silkies who is gorgeaux!! If you are hatching- it's a gamble- started birds is a safer bet. Bobbi is sweet as punch, and her birds are fabulous- I would love to go visit her farm again (if I could make it home w/out adopting a ton more babies!!!) Her goats are HYSTERICAL!

Back
Top Bottom