Can I See Your La Fleche Pics?

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by debbyluvschickens, Jun 13, 2008.

1. debbyluvschickens

debbyluvschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2008
    eastern arkansas
    Hello all. I would like to see some La Fleche pics if any of you have any. I searched, but cant find any that arent just drawings of La Fleche chickens. I would also like to hear about your La Fleche, I'd love some opinions about the breed. Thanks in advance.

2. czilas

czilas Out Of The Brooder

Jun 16, 2008
    Olympia, WA
    Hi! I have a pair of Le Fleche/ La Fleche bantams and they have been great! Our hen is a great layer and 6 days ago we hatched 3 chicks. Very exciting, being our first babies from our own flock! The rooster is very standoffish towards our other hens and has chose to only be with her, the fleche. Their personalities are different from our others as by being more timid and less affectionate. They are not aggressive at all. I have many pictures, but I'm new to all this and cannot figure out how to get them on here... [​IMG]

3. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Sorry, debbyluvschickens, not wanting to threadjack, but GOTTA ASK. Do you ever sell eggs, czilas? This is one breed I just HAVE to get for my hubby.

4. DTchickens

DTchickens Overrun With Chickens

Mar 23, 2008
    Bailey, Mississippi.
    Feathersite.com has pictures of la fleches. Black. white and some other pict.. including chicks

5. czilas

Jun 16, 2008
    Olympia, WA
    I have never sold eggs before, but would be willing. She hasn't been wanting to sit on her eggs so we incubated them after 4 days of sitting and they all hatched. I have left one for her to sit on and it has not hatched. So I don't know don't know how to guarantee that they are fertile.

6. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    As with anything alive, there are no guarantees. [​IMG] I would certainly be willing to take the risk to possibly get some. If it is alright, I will PM you later to discuss the possibility of buying some?

7. czilas

Jun 16, 2008
    Olympia, WA
    sounds great.

8. dangerouschicken

dangerouschicken Will Barter For Coffee

May 6, 2007
    Columbia Gorge, OR
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2008
  9. czilas