can not log in

Discussion in 'Website Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by AmandaChick, Mar 27, 2015.

1. AmandaChick

AmandaChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2014
    Peerless, TX
    For some reason it will not let me log into my account on my phone. I am on my husbands phone right now. I have an android zte. It just keeps telling me that my user name or password is incorrect. I changed my password about 5 times and it still wont let me log in on my phone. Please help!

2. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

That's odd that it works on one device and not another. We've never heard of this being a problem before.

I wonder if your device is using some different characters or something? Did you try logging in with your username and also testing with your email address?

3. AmandaChick

Feb 27, 2014
    Peerless, TX
    Yes. I used my user name and email. So finally I switched it from mobile to desktop and it let me log in. But it still says user name or password incorrect on my byc app.

4. AmandaChick

Feb 27, 2014
    Peerless, TX
    Thank u for replying

5. chickentvforme

chickentvforme Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 27, 2015
    Alabama
    I just downloaded the ap and I'm having the same problem.

6. Knox Chick Inn

Knox Chick Inn Out Of The Brooder

Jul 25, 2015
    Pennsylvania
    I can't log in thru the app either. It always says my username or password is incorrect. I know they are right because I can get in on the desktop version.

7. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

We haven't been able to duplicate the problem. Can you login through the mobile version of the site on your phone's browser?

8. Knox Chick Inn

Knox Chick Inn Out Of The Brooder

Jul 25, 2015
    Pennsylvania
    At the bottom of my screen I'm on mobile, I can switch back and forth from mobile to desktop but cannot log in thru the app I downloaded.

9. pfields

pfields Chillin' With My Peeps

I'm having the same problem, I can log in on my computer but when I downloaded the app to my Samsung Note 4, it will not let me log in. I even changed my password so that I would be sure I was using the right one.

10. jules101

jules101 New Egg

Sep 16, 2013
    Abita Springs, LA
    Same issue here. Just downloaded the app on my Nexus 5X and my login credentials are being rejected. I know the information is correct as I can log into the website on my phone using the same information.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by