Can not post. Error after 'Submit'

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by scotiarae, Mar 9, 2015.

1. scotiarae

scotiarae New Egg

Feb 25, 2015
    I just tried again to post a new thread under the new members area. I am able to review my post but once I hit submit I get this error

There Seems to be a Problem
    Invalid or unknown EditorType

Support
    FAQ
    Back

I am using a Samsung galaxy S5 now and I was using a Note 3 previously.I'm using the latest version of Chrome.
    It's interesting that the process worked just fine here.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
  2. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

I wonder if there were some invalid characters in your title or post?

3. Stephmarie08

Stephmarie08 Out Of The Brooder

Jun 15, 2015
    I get the same message

4. Stephmarie08

Jun 15, 2015
    I can reply to messages but not post my own thread. I use a Samsung galaxy 3

5. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

What are the exact steps, links to where you're posting, and the exact text you're trying to post?

Basically we need all the information possible to walk throughout he exact steps so we can perfectly duplicate what you did to try to get the same problem.

6. Stephmarie08

Jun 15, 2015
    What are the exact steps, links to where you're posting, and the exact text you're trying to post?

Basically we need all the information possible to walk throughout he exact steps so we can perfectly duplicate what you did to try to get the same problem.

Thanks for responding. After I downloaded the app from the app store it allows me to post. However the app doesn't let me post pics... but now I can post threads and pic from the internet on my phone. I have no idea what I am doing different.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by