Can not post to forums... Are there some directions somewhere?

Hello and
welcome-byc.gif

Right above your post is a "start a new thread" button. Since you've started a thread already, I guess you're on your way, but what do you mean by "can't post to forums"? You're posting in the forum here. Is there a specific issue you're having?

Best wishes.

images

To post in a particular forum, you simply click on the forum you wish to post in....say "feeding and watering your flock". Then to read a thread, you click on the one that you wish to read. To post on a comment, just click on reply in the far right bottom corner, or if you want to quote a particular persons post, you click on "quote". To reply you can also scroll to the bottom of the page and there is a quick reply box. To start a new thread, at the top of every page's forum, is a "start a new thread" button.

You will get the hang of it soon.
smile.png

Okay... this is working. I am trying to post on another "thread" and, the box to reply does not come up for me. What the heck am I doing wrong? I've tried several ways... nothing has worked. Thanks very much for replying.

When you open up a thread, such as this one, scroll down beneath the last post and you can type in the "reply" box there. :)

To start a new thread, scroll up to the top of the page and look just beneath the Subject Line and on the left there will be a "Start a New Thread" button there. You will get the hang of it soon. :)

Back
Top Bottom