Can someone help me with some advice

bluepits

Hatching
9 Years
Jun 17, 2010
I have some hens that are dying and i dont know why they are .. total i found 7 dead with in 3 days one of them had water coming out of there mouth and they have plenty of water and food ... what is causing them to die also they were starting to lay eggs.. can someone help me

what are they fed, where are they housed, what has your weather been like? New additions to the flock? What does the poo look like? What breed and exactly how old?

I am feeding them egg crumbled ..the breed are Chantecler ( mine are white and my other hens are brown .) they are about 5 months old ... the weather been in the 90's but with the humidity it been between 92-98..they are in a shaded area with a tarp over the roof and they lay in there nest boxes . No new addition .. I am not sure there poop color

depending on the breed they could be over heating try wetting an area of the run and i would deff deep clean the coop did they get a hold of anything different old grass or veggies do you have flies they can hurt them too need more info

Back
Top Bottom