1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Can someone photoshop a photo 4 me?

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by ozark hen, May 15, 2008.

1. ozark hen

ozark hen Living My Dream

Apr 4, 2007
    Mansfield, MO
    Can someone more adept at the computer help me? I am playing a joke and need someone to take my photo and add wings to them...like my pigs could fly? And then post the photo in the subject of other livestock? Please??? Just use the title Pigs can fly. Oh, can someone do this please? Parsonswife's dh told her she could have some piglets when "pigs fly" and she wanted me to post a pic of them with wings but I can't do it?? I will post the photo here if you can help??
    [​IMG]

2. KellyGwen

KellyGwen Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2008
    Lake Luzerne, NY
    I'll do it... I'm a photoshop junkie [​IMG] Give me a few minutes.. I'll post it in a reply here.. ok? [​IMG]

3. ozark hen

Apr 4, 2007
    Mansfield, MO
    You all are dolls to do this for us. But they can't be posted here as parsonswife's dh will see it. It needs to be in a separate thread...Like ..."show us your flying pigs" or something of that nature under the subject of Other livestock and pets. I hope that isn't asking too much? The more pig photos with wings the better!!! Thanks to all!!!

4. Dilly

Dilly Cooped Up

Apr 15, 2008
    Go for it Kelly, I was going to try but you sound like you really know your photoshop, and could probably do it much quicker than I could. I will watch for the thead and share in the laugh.

Dilly

5. ozark hen

Apr 4, 2007
    Mansfield, MO
    I will start a thread under "other pets and livestocks" if everyone will start posting pics of pigs with wings? this will be sooo funny. You can use my pigs photos or any you wish.

6. Acre of Blessings

Acre of Blessings Canning/Sewing Addict

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    Do I smell the scent of a devious plan about to take place. [​IMG] Mums the word. Can't wait to see if she gets her piglets. [​IMG]

7. ozark hen

Apr 4, 2007
    Mansfield, MO
    LOL me too. It will make her day. too funny, especially if lots of folks who are adept in photoshop can post pics for her.

8. ozark hen

Apr 4, 2007
    Mansfield, MO
    the reply is amazing and I hope it helps her. Everyone is amazing!!

9. Parson's Wife

Parson's Wife Blessed Abundantly

Jan 22, 2008
    Arkansas
    [​IMG] That is soooooo funny!

I've been thinking on names! [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. ozark hen

Apr 4, 2007
    Mansfield, MO
    Just be sure he doesn't see this thread [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by