can someone please send some cooler weather my way?

ksukristin

Songster
10 Years
Jul 28, 2009
Mesa, Arizona
My birds are panting today- we're currently at 101 degrees and it is HOT outside for this time of year- might be a record! I can't wait for it to cool down again, and I'm sure my birds can't wait either!

it's always time for sunglasses out here.
cool.png
But I don't miss the snow one little eensy teensy tiny bit! 101 in the middle of October is a bit much though...

I just wish I could have some fun at home today instead of being in the office...but thank GOODNESS for BYC!

nah- 101 isn't rubbing it in...it's sweating! now if the weather would just get back to those 80 degree temps we had last week that would be rubbing it in!

I'm actually quite serious!!! After the summers we have out here fall feels so nice and then BAM right back to 100 degree weather is not cool!

I'll send some hot weather your way if you send me come cool weather
smile.png
we can trade about 20 degrees and both be happy as clams!

Be glad to trade, we are in the 30s at night. How many truck loads do you need, I am already sick of the cold. Could use about 100 truck loads of your. I like WARM!!!

Quote:
aw, shucks! had to try though! enjoy that cooler weather!

So...any fun treats I should give my girls for putting up with this heat? I don't have any worms...would they enjoy any kitchen scraps?

Quote:
hu.gif
what can I say? most of the country complains about cold...we complain about heat!

now, once we figure out how to control the weather so we all live like we're in san diego- we can be rich and just hang out with our birds all day long
big_smile.png

Quote:
hu.gif
what can I say? most of the country complains about cold...we complain about heat!

now, once we figure out how to control the weather so we all live like we're in san diego- we can be rich and just hang out with our birds all day long
big_smile.png

I'M WITH YOU HERE KRISTIN--- BUT AT LEAST Y'ALL GET THE DRY HEAT--- WE USUALLY HAVE SAUNA CONDITIONS HERE---YUCK!

AS FAR AS TREATS? I DO GIVE MINE VIT C IN THE WATER DURING HOT TIMES--- IT HELPS EGG PRODUCTION AND ALLOWS THE BIRDS TO BETTER COMPENSATE FOR THE HEAT STRESS--- DO A SEARCH ON HERE FOR HEAT STRESS, NIKI POSTED BACK IN EARLY SUMMER--- VIT C AND VIT E HELP.

Back
Top Bottom