Can someone Please tell me whakindred of chickens this pair is?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by Kbruce, Oct 28, 2011.

1. Kbruce

Kbruce Out Of The Brooder

Oct 28, 2011
    North Carolina
    Hi I just bought this pair of adorable guys at a poultry swap and when I asked what kind the guy says "gray burst" so after looking it up online I've found nothing with that name! So Im Really stumped as to just what I have? They are very small beautiful chickens about a years old. The roo is quite the man and loves his new home with all my hens but I want to know what breed they are. If someone can help I would very much appreciate it!
    Oh well I can't figure out how to upload the photo [​IMG]

Thanks
    Kbruce

2. yankeedoodle300

yankeedoodle300 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 22, 2011
    Chicken Heaven
    Sorry. ' New Egg ' s Cant Upload Pics. you Have to get to 50 Post before you do that. So post on this one thread, https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=589363 , To Help with your Posts And this One Guy, DapplePony , With getting 1,000 Pages on this Thread. Pics Would Help!

.... Yankee ....

3. hdowden

hdowden Overrun With Chickens

Aug 14, 2011
    louisiana
    i read everyone saying after 10 post you can post pics...i posted pics with my very first post though,

you have to go to the up loads tab at the top and up load ur pics then copy and past the image link in your post

Last edited: Oct 28, 2011
  4. Kbruce

Kbruce Out Of The Brooder

Oct 28, 2011
    North Carolina
    Thnks everyone for your help, I didn't realize you had to post a certain number before posting a pic! good to know...

Kbruce

5. bloom_ss

bloom_ss Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 23, 2011
    Spokane Valley, WA
    It's just 10 posts before you can post a pic through this site I believe. Or, you could go to a photo sharing site such as Photobucket, upload the pics there, and then post the IMG codes into your message here. [​IMG]

6. tinychicky

tinychicky Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2010
    Hollis, New Hampshire
    you're right, there's no kind of chicken called 'grey burst'. they could some self blue bantam like dutch (white earlobes) or old english (red earlobes) if they are not feather legged. picture would definatly help a lot [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by