1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Can someone take my 6 month old Faverolle Rooster?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by nlascola, Nov 26, 2008.

1. nlascola

nlascola New Egg

Nov 26, 2008
    We're in Santa Clara County, California - but will take him as far as Monterey, Sacramento, Napa if we need to for a good home. We live within City limits and one of our chickens has grown into a beautiful rooster. We adore him - but can't keep him. He gets along great with dogs and cats. Has always been held by the kids - will fall asleep on your lap.
    We need immediate help - or we'll be forced to take him back to the feed store in San Martin.
    [email protected]

2. Harley's girl

Harley's girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Oh you are much too far away for me to take him! I sure hope you get to place him soon.

3. rubyv67

rubyv67 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 17, 2008
    Daggett,CA
    Put CA in your post line, so Cali people will see. Good luck, I'm too far south of you.Salmon Faverolle are on my wish list.

4. what was i thinking

what was i thinking Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2008
    cny ny
    i am on the other side of the country but i wish i was there. i love my salmon faverolle roo. he is the sweetest. you shouldn't have a problem placing him. if you posted a pic, i am sure someone would love him. good luck.

5. Jessika

Jessika Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Eagle Creek, OR
    You may want to put this in the BST chicks and chickens section instead of hatching eggs section. Any ways...GOOD LUCK! [​IMG]

6. newchickenfamily

newchickenfamily Chillin' With My Peeps

Post him on Craigslist also. Good luck! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by